Vacancies at SarisburyWorking and learning together
Details of current vacancies at Sarisbury will be posted here
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant Vacancy:
Sarisbury CE Junior School is looking to appoint a caring and friendly lunchtime supervisor to join our team of Supervisory Assistants. You will be responsible for:
- Supervising children across the school at lunchtime, both in the dining hall, playground / adventure playground.
- Leading play activities with the children as appropriate.
- Ensuring the safety, wellbeing and good behaviour of all pupils.
Key duties will include:
- Supervision of pupils in the dining hall
- Supervision of pupils in the playground and in or around the school.
- Supervising children indoors in the event of bad weather
- Leading games with the children as appropriate
- Reporting incidents and accidents to the appropriate members of staff
- Supporting and implementing the school’s Behaviour Policy including the use of restorative practice
The position is for 6.25 hours per week and we are looking for someone to start in September. Previous experience is not essential – just enthusiasm and commitment to our children and the school. We do also ask that you have a good understanding of caring for children and the ability to work effectively as part of a team is essential.
If you would like to join us and you have time to spare at lunchtimes, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact the school office on 01489 573000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.