Vacancies at SarisburyWorking and learning together
September 2019 – Class Teacher:
Sarisbury CE Junior is an outstanding church school, which prides itself on its warm and caring ethos and a strong sense of community. Links with the church at St Paul’s play an important part in the life of the school and help underpin our core values of love, hope and forgiveness. All members of our community are valued, respected and encouraged to contribute fully to the life of our school. The school’s aim to create happy, confident and independent learners is also reflected in our approach to an exciting curriculum. Children’s attitudes towards learning are exemplary and the school is proud of its high standards of academic achievement and behaviour.
- An enthusiastic, reflective and highly motivated classroom teacher who has a passion for learning, the ability to promote high standards and a commitment to providing the very best for our children?
- A people person who enjoys being part of a team?
- Someone with vision and energy who can make a positive contribution to our school’s further improvement?
Then we can offer:
- A warm and caring Christian ethos with children who are highly motivated, keen to learn and proud of their school and achievements.
- An ‘outstanding’ school with excellent facilities and a genuine commitment to high standards.
- A highly motivated, hardworking and friendly staff with a strong sense of team.
- A commitment to providing high-quality professional development
- A proven track record in the successful development of newly qualified teachers
Please contact the headteacher, Mr Andrew Stockton for further information.
Visits to the school are encouraged and very welcome.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd March 2019 @ 5:00pm
Interviews: Friday 29th March 2019