Vacancies at SarisburyWorking and learning together
Details of current vacancies at Sarisbury will be posted here:
Learning Support Assistant – Required for September 2020
The post is for 25 hours per week. It will involve general classroom based learning support in partnership with the class teacher, 1 – 1 support of pupils where appropriate and small group focused intervention activities under the direction of the class teacher and SENCo. Previous experience of working in school, NVQ and GCSE qualifications in English and Maths are preferable, but not essential.
Sarisbury CE Junior School
Sarisbury Church of England Junior School has a warm, caring ethos and a strong sense of community; links with the church play an important part in the life of the school and help underpin our core values of love, hope and forgiveness. These ensure that all members of our community are valued, respected and encouraged to contribute to the life of our school. The school’s aim to create happy, confident and independent learners is also reflected in our approach to the curriculum. Children’s attitudes towards learning are excellent and the school is proud of its high standards of academic achievement and behaviour.
- An enthusiastic, reflective and motivated person who has a passion for learning, the ability to demonstrate high expectations in learning and behaviour and a commitment to providing the very best for our children?
- A people person who enjoys being part of a team?
- Someone with vision and energy who is willing to make a positive contribution to our school?
Then we can offer:
- A warm and caring Christian ethos with children and staff who are highly motivated, keen to learn and proud of their school and achievements.
- An outstanding school with excellent facilities and a genuine commitment to high standards.
- A highly motivated, hard working and friendly staff with a strong sense of team.
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
Please contact the headteacher, Mr Andrew Stockton for further information. Visits to the school are very welcome; please ring the admin team on 01489 573000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 1st May 2020
Interviews: Friday 15th May 2020
(If school closures are still enforced – alternative arrangements will be made for telephone interviews)